Our Veterinarian Services: Dental Care
Dental care may be the last thing on your mind when it comes to taking care of your pet, but it is actually critical to ensuring their overall health. Because the health of their teeth is so closely connected to the health of the rest of their body, we take great care to provide exemplary dental care for each furry friend that comes through our doors.
When you choose Lake Park Animal Clinic as your veterinary dental work provider, you put your pet’s dental health in the hands of the best. After all, we wouldn’t want anything less for the furriest member of your family.
Benefits of Regular Pet Dental Care
- Better breath!
- Prevention of oral/dental disease
- Prevention of spreading health issues
- Prevention of tooth decay/loss
- Catching minor dental issues before they grow into larger problems
- And more!
Signs Your Pet Has A Dental Issue
- Their gums are inflamed.
- You notice discoloration in their teeth.
- They are losing teeth or their teeth are loose.
- Your pet is suffering from difficulty chewing or pain.
- They have stopped eating or are not eating as much.
To schedule a dental appointment for your pet or to find out more about the services we offer, reach out to our Indian Trail animal clinic today. We look forward to meeting you and your furry companion.